About us

Our impact

News

FAQs

Equity for all 

Contact

Pricing

Food delivery

with added

fairness

We’re stopping the Big 3 gravy train

We are leading the charge, making the food delivery ecosystem fair and transparent for all. We’re calling for an end to the Big 3 gravyy train, where they profit from the hard work of others, whilst independent restaurants and takeaways struggle to grow or survive.

Gravyy vs the Big Three

  • 0% 0%
Commission*

Deliveroo

  • 35% 35%
Commission* 

Uber Eats

  • 35% 35%
Commission*

Just Eat

  • 30% 30%
Commission*
*Commissions quoted are based on the standard contract terms available at time of writing (04/01/2021). Lower commission rates may be available due to alternative services & incentives but probably wont be as it’s a rip off!

Our impact on a single £20 order

The Big Three take up to 63% of the gross profit as commission, leaving just 37% for the eatery.

Our weekly impact on  £5k net sales

We do not charge any commission! Gravyy is a SaaS (software as a service) model with a low fixed weekly subscription fee. Once eateries pay their subscription each week, ALL revenue over and above is pure gravy!

Big Three

  • Deliveroo commission: - £4,200
  • Eatery gross profit: £1,233

gravyy

  • Gravyy commission: £0
  • Eatery gross profit: £3,333

Our weekly impact on  £5k net sales

We do not charge any commission! Gravyy is a SaaS (software as a service) model with a low fixed weekly subscription fee. Once eateries pay their subscription each week, ALL revenue over and above is pure gravy!

Big Three

  • Deliveroo commission: - £4,200
  • Eatery gross profit: £1,233

gravyy

  • Gravyy commission: £0
  • Eatery gross profit: £3,333

Our yearly impact on £5k net sales p/w

Eateries can save more than £100k per year with gravy or when consumers purchase direct. This is money that directly benefits local economies, high streets and independent businesses.

Big Three

  • Deliveroo commission: - £109,200
  • Eatery gross profit: £64,133

gravyy

  • Gravyy commission: £0
  • Eatery gross profit: £173,333

Our yearly impact on £5k net sales p/w

Eateries can save more than £100k per year with gravy or when consumers purchase direct. This is money that directly benefits local economies, high streets and independent businesses.

Big Three

  • Deliveroo commission: - £109,200
  • Eatery gross profit: £64,133

gravyy

  • Gravyy commission: £0
  • Eatery gross profit: £173,333

Got questions? Check our FAQs

Pin It on Pinterest